PATIENT FOCUSED NEUROLOGY’S RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Our team here is committed to doing our part to minimize the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). The safety of our patients and staff is of the utmost importance.
Please be assured, we are:
- Following all CDC recommendations regarding sterilization of equipment and workspaces.
- Have implemented additional layers of infection control for the protection of our patients and staff.
- General screening all patients for symptoms of COVID19. Please note we are not able to test for COVID-19 at our facility. For testing questions, please call your PCP, local health department, or closest Emergency Department.
Some of the changes you will see:
- We will be implementing Telehealth/E-visits to allow continuity of care.
- We will be minimizing the number of patients in our waiting room. If you cannot be brought back to the examination room, we will ask that you wait outside the hallway or stay in your car until we can bring you back. There will be no more than 4 people in the waiting area a once.
- In the past 14 days, if you, someone in your household, or anyone that you may have been exposed to, are having symptoms of a cold, flu or the coronavirus (fever, cough and/or shortness of breath), please call our office to postpone your appointment or schedule a E-visit.
- Our office staff will be calling patients prior to their scheduled appointments asking them to stay home if they’re having fever of 99.6+.
- For patients without procedures, injections or urgent needs, you may want to consider rescheduling your appointment to a later date or scheduling an E-visit where you could see your doctor virtually.
- Please do not bring additional people with you to your visit unless they are an approved caregiver or translator. There is no higher priority than the safety of our patients and our staff.
- We encourage everyone in our community to take steps to minimize the spread of the virus by flattening the curve. Emerging information regarding this virus is updated regularly by the CDC.